Quantcast

Asterisk 11 via optware on Tomato

richie275

I recently setup an Asterisk PBX on a TOmato router using the optware package.
I have CIsco 7940 phones running SIP. Most calling features are working including a SPA3102 gateway.

After numerous attempts trying different versions of Tomato as well as Asterisk18 and 11, anytime asterisk is asked to play a file or music on hold, Asterisk crashes.

Hope to hear from someone that has this working and could provide some guidance as I'm just about out of hairs.

From what I understand entware works but I prefer optware as I've been able to get everything I need working except for MOH and IVR.

Rich

.