Quantcast

Calibre Content Server for Optware?

stevedemento
Hi guys,

I have a pink Pogoplug with Optware as follows:

Linux Pogoplug 2.6.22.18 #81 Tue Oct 19 16:05:00 PDT 2010 armv5tejl

and BusyBox v 1.7.0

I would like to install Calibre eBook Manager on Optware so that I can use the Content Server option to serve the Calibre library to my family from the Pogoplug hard drives. I searched the forum but I didn't see that anyone has done this before.

I would appreciate any advice or even better a pointer to some instructions on how I might accomplish this. Thank you kindly in advance...8-)

-Steve D