Can the Pogoplog (or any platform based on the same technology as the NSLU2)

Can the Pogoplog (or any platform based on the same technology as the NSLU2)

Linux mailing list
Hello!
It happens I've got one of my three Pogoplugs working in the same
fashion as someone's NSLU2 device running an alternate OS would be in.

However I am aware that it is possible to configure a regular Linux
system (X86) to work as a router, And that it is also possible to
enable one of the other platforms who also run Linux to do that.

So is it also possible to do the same with a platform that's descended
from the NSLU2 to do that? If not then okay,I'll switch to a different
platform entirely.
-----
Gregg C Levine [hidden email]