Change IP from 0 to 1

cjahman
I set up my Slug about 8 years ago to run on OpenSlug 3.10, which still runs fine. The Slug's IP has been 192.168.0.77.
Now I got a new router, which works in the 192.168.1.x range, and I haven't found a way to change it to the 192.168.0.x range.

Is there any easy way to reconfigure the Slug to 192.168.1.77, without having to go through the whole damn installation process, of which I don't remember anything? I should have Putty on my old Win7/32 HDD, but never installed it on my new Win7/64 SSD. Do I need Putty for this operation?

 Can anybody tell me the easiest way to change the Slugs IP from 0 to 1?

 Thanks, C.J.

Re: Change IP from 0 to 1

Anthony Takata
According to http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/OpenSlug/InitialisingOpenSlug http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/OpenSlug/InitialisingOpenSlug, network configuration is handled mostly in /etc/network/interfaces . Might want to check that file for info.

 That page also seems to indicate running  turnup init can assist you in resetting configuration settings.

Re: Change IP from 0 to 1

Oleg Rakhmanov
There is allways a way to change the router's subnet. Check for router ip
address, the rest of the network will be on the same subnet