Quantcast

(GoFlex NET - PlugComputers) Setting UTC offset and disabling internet

(GoFlex NET - PlugComputers) Setting UTC offset and disabling internet

sissycockmilker
Hey All,

 Glad to be part of the group. I recently installed ipkg optware on my GoFlex NET. Loving using Transmission and other packages offered.

 I would appreciate it if someone could help me in understanding the following.

 1) I would like to know if it is possible to set UTC offset as querying "date" always gives me UTC time. It's not a big deal just that it messes up my Transmission bandwidth scheduling.

 2) I would like to make my GoFlex NET run as a LAN only NAS(In the future when my ordered Mac Mini arrives :D ), unregistered the drives online from my.pogoplug.com. Is there anything I can do on the device itself after SSH'ing into it? For some reason although I added the device to my DHCP list of servers on my router. It keeps kicking all other devices on the network, from time to time. Just want to use it for LAN in the future :)

 Thank  you for your time :)

 Regards,
 Jesse.