Quantcast

Low transfer speed from a Topfield receiver

Low transfer speed from a Topfield receiver

Oliver Voelker
Hi!

First of all:
Thanks to all the guys who wrote the HowTos!
I was able to:
Install openslug
Install ftpd-topfield, samba and some some
Overclock the Slug
Use a USB stick for the /root filesystem
Thanks a lot!

Everything seems to work fine, but I have a speed problem
If I want to make a download from my Topfield receiver (which is
connectet to usb port 2) I only get about 100kb/s :(

Does anybody have an idea where I can start searching?

Bye,
Oliver

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/