Problem Installing Torrentflux

threeeyedtoad-2
After becoming more and more frustrated with the freezing issues I've had with Transmission, I've decided to give Torrentflux a shot.  After ipkg update (which sadly returns 404s for wget), I tried ipkg install transmission.  I won't post the full output here (unless requested), but we begin fine with:

Installing torrentflux (2.4-5) to root...

Then, at the end, we get to the problems:

Configuring python
Configuring sqlite2
Configuring torrentflux
Creating TorrentFlux database with sqlite
sqlite: error while loading shared libraries: libreadline.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
postinst script returned status 127
ERROR: torrentflux.postinst returned 127

Any suggestions on how I might get this running?

TIA!

Re: Problem Installing Torrentflux

Anthony Takata
Sounds like you may not have the package readline.
readline6.1-26.1-2The GNU Readline library provides a set of functions for
use by applications that allow users to edit command lines as they aretry
installing that, and adding torrentflux again,

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 5:57 AM, threeeyedtoad <[hidden email]>wrote:

> **
>

> After becoming more and more frustrated with the freezing issues I've had
> with Transmission, I've decided to give Torrentflux a shot. After ipkg
> update (which sadly returns 404s for wget), I tried ipkg install
> transmission. I won't post the full output here (unless requested), but we
> begin fine with:
>
> Installing torrentflux (2.4-5) to root...
>
> Then, at the end, we get to the problems:
>
> Configuring python
> Configuring sqlite2
> Configuring torrentflux
> Creating TorrentFlux database with sqlite
> sqlite: error while loading shared libraries: libreadline.so.6: cannot
> postinst script returned status 127
> ERROR: torrentflux.postinst returned 127
>
> Any suggestions on how I might get this running?
>
> TIA!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Problem Installing Torrentflux

threeeyedtoad-2
Good call.  Thanks for the guidance.  Up and running now.