Update request tinyproxy (from 1.8.2 to 1.8.3)

Update request tinyproxy (from 1.8.2 to 1.8.3)

jimfr06
Hello,

could you update tinyproxy on the repositories?

The version in the nslu2 repositories is 1.8.2 and it has a bug on
"upstream proxy" that makes this feature almost unusable.

Current tinyproxy version is 1.8.3. The "upstream proxy" feature has
been fixed in this version, see here (Bug BB#91):
https://banu.com/cgit/tinyproxy/tree/NEWS?id=1.8.3
<https://banu.com/cgit/tinyproxy/tree/NEWS?id=1.8.3>
The 1.8.3 version of tinyproxy is available here:
https://banu.com/pub/tinyproxy/1.8/tinyproxy-1.8.3.tar.bz2
<https://banu.com/pub/tinyproxy/1.8/tinyproxy-1.8.3.tar.bz2>

I could successfully build it in on my Linux PC (Precise Pangolin
64bits) and also on my Synology DS413j (ARM Marvell Kirkwood mv6282).

So that's fine for my own use... but unfortunately I don't currently
have the knowledge on how to update a package on nslu2 repos for the
benefit of the community.

Many thanks in advance.

Re: Update request tinyproxy (from 1.8.2 to 1.8.3)

Ovidiu Sas-3
Should be in the feeds now.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

--
VoIP Embedded, Inc.
http://www.voipembedded.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

[Solved] Update request tinyproxy (from 1.8.2 to 1.8.3)

jimfr06
I confirm that it is working now, and that version is of tinyproxy is now 1.8.3

Thanks a lot.
Alain