ffmpeg outdated

beselch
Hello,

 ffmpeg is outdated in http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/ repo. Version there is ffmpeg_0.svn20080409-3_arm.ipk.

 Is there anyone here who can upload the last version of the ipk package? It is also useful for me if you send it by email?

 Thanks.

Re: ffmpeg outdated

Thomas Kupper
On 02.01.2014 17:20, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> ffmpeg is outdated in http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/ repo. Version there
> is ffmpeg_0.svn20080409-3_arm.ipk.
>
> Is there anyone here who can upload the last version of the ipk
> package? It is also useful for me if you send it by email?
For what target do you need it (what repo URL do you use)? In the
official repo it is not updated. While adding new targets for a NAS I
bought I updated ffmpeg to the current version 2.1.1 and it seems to
compile just fine ARM.

So I could send you the IPK per email. It wouldn't be an official one
and if you can trust me or not is up to you ;)

If you up to it you can compile it yourself using Ubuntu 12.10 and
cloning the git repo I uploaded it for the moment
(https://github.com/boretom/optware).

Cheers
Thomas
> _

Re: ffmpeg outdated

Craig Noble
I have ffmpeg-1.2.4 and ffmpeg-2.1.1 with libs:
bzlib
fontconfig
frei0r
libaacplus
libfaac
libass
libfreetype
libmp3lame
libopenjpeg
libspeex
libtheora
libvorbis
libx264
libxvid
zlib
postproc
openssl

I've built them for the syno-i686, what's your feed and I can do a build for you if you like.

Also, if the maintainer wants my makefiles then just send me a cert and I'll push them.

Cheers,
Craig.

On Thursday, January 2, 2014 4:22 PM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

ffmpeg is outdated in http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/ repo. Version there is ffmpeg_0.svn20080409-3_arm.ipk.

Is there anyone here who can upload the last version of the ipk package? It is also useful for me if you send it by email?

Thanks.

Re: ffmpeg outdated

Linux mailing list
Hey Craig,

The github repo is not available anymore. Is there another way I can get the make files?

Cheers
Thomas

On 02.01.2014, at 22:25, Craig Noble <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have ffmpeg-1.2.4 and ffmpeg-2.1.1 with libs:
> bzlib
> fontconfig
> frei0r
> libaacplus
> libfaac
> libass
> libfreetype
> libmp3lame
> libopenjpeg
> libspeex
> libtheora
> libvorbis
> libx264
> libxvid
> zlib
> postproc
> openssl
>
> I've built them for the syno-i686, what's your feed and I can do a build for you if you like.
>
> Also, if the maintainer wants my makefiles then just send me a cert and I'll push them.
>
> Cheers,
> Craig.
>

> On Thursday, January 2, 2014 4:22 PM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> ffmpeg is outdated in http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/ repo. Version there is ffmpeg_0.svn20080409-3_arm.ipk.
>
> Is there anyone here who can upload the last version of the ipk package? It is also useful for me if you send it by email?
>
> Thanks.

Re: ffmpeg outdated

Linux mailing list
lol, yeah I took the repo down as it was becoming a pain to keep it up in space and no one else was using it.

I’m in the middle of merging in all the SVN updates from the real optware repo so I’ll put it back up when I’m finished with that (probably this weekend).