Quantcast

ncdu "b" option to spawn a shell

General mailing list
Newer versions of ncdu have a nice option to spawn a shell to
investigate disk usage outside of ncdu.

Would there be a chance that ncdu in ipkg could be upgraded past 1.7?

Thank you.

--
  James Patterson

http://www.fastmail.com - Same, same, but different...

Re: ncdu "b" option to spawn a shell

General mailing list
Sounds awesome, but I don't know  who's maintaining the repo anymore...

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 2:07 AM, James Patterson
[hidden email] [nslu2-general] <[hidden email]>